Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Listen to your voice mails people..

My last voice mail from Tina..

She killed herself later that night. I didn't know about this message until I checked my voice mails after I got the news.  She was going through a really tough time in her life.  We spent a lot of time on the phone very occasionally with me listening to her vent about how horrible she had been treated by her ex-husband a local doctor of questionable character who somehow managed to use his money and influence to make it a crime for her to even visit with her three young children in the days leading up to her committing suicide. I had known Tina since 1st grade at Christ the Good Shepherd in Lincoln Park, Michigan .   RIP for you Tina, but not yet for those of us who could have done more to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment