So, in no particular order.
- When the Jets scored on the very plays Belichick warned his coaches about the night before.
- When he told a trash talking Derrick Mason "f* you Mason, have you looked at the scoreboard?"
- The emotional pregame visit to the empty Meadowlands locker room and the Big Tuna stories.
- When he sarcastically told Wesley Welker "Way to compete.." after the Lou Gehrig story fell flat.
- When he played catch with his son.
If the first show was any indication, this series is going to be great. I highly recommend paying the few extra bucks a month to Comcast for the NFL Network if for no other reason than being able to watch it. This is how a five-time championship coach prepares his team, conducts himself, and treats other people. We can all learn.