Sunday, March 4, 2012

Foo Fighters, Bridges Burning..


I am a bit late to the party, getting into the album Wasting Light by Foo Fighters.  It came out a year or so ago and I had heard a few tunes here or there but thanks to my son Steven the CD is in the changer in the car now and I find myself practically turning into Garth from Wayne's World when this song is blasting out.  Bridges Burning.  This was a live performance on the Letterman Show last April.  I love the Beatles mood.  These same instruments were used 50 years ago, but none of the bands back then could play like this. 


To my old fart friends ha! who think the rock monster bands from the 60's & 70's were rock and roll at its high point, I say reconsider.   Dave Grohl and Foo Fighters are as great a rock band that has ever been.  Its evolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment