Monday, November 12, 2012

Some pictures from the coast in Western Cape Province South Africa

Before 2012, I had never left the North American continent, nor did I have much interest to do so.  Then a change in job assignments gave me the opportunity to do some traveling for work.  First was a trip to Thailand in April, which was very cool indeed.  And recently I was asked to go to South Africa for a couple weeks.  I had no concept of what I was in for.  Like most Americans who are under-educated when it comes to African countries and their history and geography, my knowledge of South Africa was lacking to say the least.  I had no idea of the spectacular rugged beauty and beautiful scenery here.  

With a day off yesterday, a couple co-workers and I took the opportunity to drive from Port Elizabeth to see some sights along the coast in the Western Cape Province including Tsitsikamma National Park.   Here are some pictures.. Enjoy.












  

No comments:

Post a Comment