Monday, December 31, 2012

Some cool things from 2012..

I know a lot of people are happy to say goodbye to 2012, but I have to say  2012 held some really great moments for me and the family and friends..  just some snapshots from the year in no particular order..

I was part of a team at work that was awarded a US Patent .. My first one..  Cool.  

    
I got to travel to Thailand and spend 10 days there..




Celebrated Dad's 80th birthday with a lot of family and friends..



Our oldest graduated from college with his BS in Electrical Engineering, #1 in his class and he has already found full time employment.    


Our younger son graduated from High School after a great academic and sports career and aced his first semester in college.  

I got to travel to South Africa and spend 10 days there meeting wonderful people and seeing incredible scenery and wildlife.. 


Molly had another awesome year with dance and competitive cheer leading and still managed to maintain a 4.0 GPA her Freshman year in HS. 




My family has stayed healthy and together..


I got to play a lot of games of Scrabble with mom




I got to meet and work with some great kids at John Trix elementary school in Detroit. 
  


I got to rock out with the guys in the band many times and many places..  




And I've managed to write 118 posts here at Pathteacher and over the year slowly keep attracting more traffic from around the world and building up momentum for what I have no idea.  I hope I am lucky enough to be able to do this again next year.  Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment