Monday, November 14, 2011

Jerry Sandusky picks up a shovel and starts digging.

What the hell is this disgusting creepazoid talking about?  Are you freaking kidding me?
Sandusky: He 'horsed around' but insists he's no pedophile
"I could say that I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact," Sandusky said in the interview being aired on NBC News' Rock Center, according to the program's website.

"I shouldn't have showered with those kids,'' Sandusky added.
Is Sandusky setting himself up for an insanity plea? Does he think any reasonable people will agree with him that showering with kids and touching their legs amounted to "horseplay" and not pedophilia. And why the heck would any lawyer allow his client to get interviewed in public prior to the trial, especially when the client is creeper pedophile whose proclivities are enough to make a reasonable person sick to their stomach. Maybe Sandusky is going all-in using the media to pollute the jury pool with haters so that his lawyers can try to have the trial moved to another jurisdiction where he might find a more sympathetic jury? good luck with that Coach.

As for Joe Pa and all the rest of the Penn State officials who have been sacked so far, I say good riddance. Joe Pa can go to hell in a bucket for all I care and to all his loyalists who think the 84 year old coach got the shaft I would just point out that it was actually just "horseplay".

If there was justice every person at Penn State, the 2nd Mile charity or in law enforcement who knew or heard of Sandusky's abuse but didn't care enough to stop it would have to make the perp walk in cuffs to their arraignment.   But since that isn't in the cards, then the court of public opinion will have to step in and squash all of these people like bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment